Sunday, September 18, 2005

First feedback

Thanks very much for all the feedbacks I got for the survey until now! Keep on participating and forwarding it!

I changed some things like the order of questions and some additional answer-functions in the survey. And I also added one more question which I consider as essential - so there are 11 now...I'll try to find out this last question for the persons who already participated on each person's webpage - it's about the marketing background - the survey should be updated today or tomorrow...

Even though I made a pretest with Befrager.de, there were still several things to change.
Special thanks to Steffen Büffel, Matt Galloway and Rich Pizor for their suggestions!

I'd also like to thank Beatrice Krause, Paul Chaney, Jörg Eugster, Thomas Pleil, Carlos Merigo, Ansgar Zerfaß, David Burn and Lee Odden for either publish it on their blog, forward it to other people or sending me suggestions for articles!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
(I'm french so I'm not very fluently in english)
I answer the survey right now.
Just a little problem with your e-mail : he came into my trash. I use Mozilla Thunderbird. Sure, i'm not the only one with these problem. Maybe the use of IP address for the survey (not a domain name) is not a good thing. You could test your email with this tool before to send it all over the world ;)
I hope so that you will inform us (the replyers) when your work will finish.
Good stuff
Sylvain

12:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So i'm confused. Your first name is Roger.
Sylvain

12:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blog is http://sytou.neufblog.com
The blogger platform complete URL wiht his domain name. Thanks Blogger ^^

12:19 am  
Blogger Roger said...

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for the comment - will try it out myself. I use Mozilla Thunderbird as well...
It's Roger, yes (I got many responses with Robert...wired)
Will send the results to you as soon as I finish it.
Cheers,
Roger

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com