Wednesday, July 06, 2005

spreading the word

More and more people in the library - vacation time - I can think of quite better places to go in summer - dreaming on memories long forgotten (already a year passed...;-( )
Back to reality: Just try to advertise my blog a bit with this, this, this and many more...
Uff...just looked at the Swiss Blogs and found this ...a heart-touching life story...

Hei, back to business!! - I've got about 40 pages full of citations of interesting articles/books now, but I didn't start writing yet - The 40 pages will hopefully bring about 20 pages written text - that means I have about 1/4 of my thesis in a first citation-version done!
I'm just about to organize an Online-survey as well for my thesis - But I'm still changing the questionnaire quite often, so it's not in a finished version yet...

Wow - that's interesting - students and profs writing about blogs in Germany - why are the Swiss universities not interested in this topic?? I'm studiying media science at the university of Zurich, but never heard about blogs before...
Hei, didn't know there's a swiss blog scene!! Interesting! See here and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com